Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can I be honest for a sec.

Always full of doubt. Always second guessing myself.
Tee Totally annoyed with these un-flattering habits.
When does self assurance become second nature followed by the simplicity of just being intensely me.
Wait...
When, if ever, will I know who me... is.
Is this sense of self that I want a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of thing. Or. Am I just that shinning naive 22 year old little girl with a forever young heart who is aching to experience more of what life has to offer.
Ehhh. I'm not sure. But right now, I'm at work suppose to be working, and all I can think of is that I'd rather be somewhere else. I want to be at home playing Mom.
At the end of the day, I know, I'm doing the best that I can, and I am, despite all my doubt PROUD of that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment